Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mail Day!

Will you look at this glorious pattern??!!!! Did you ever see anything like it? No??!! Me either! That's why I had to buy it the minute I saw it!! This is the first applique design by Australian quiltmaker Kim McLean and it is stunning!!! You can see this and her other designs at Glorious Color website. Scroll down the left side menu to find her link.

The individual blocks are really large so a novice applique person like me believes all things here are possible! I've got one block separated from the pattern package and 2 of the little border blocks to try. I'm so excited!!!

And, if you know me well, you know that I could not stop at just one! So several of her patterns now live at my house :) Have to go choose fabric ... wooohoooo!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's the colors, boss, the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eager to see it when you are done. :)

    Oh girlfriend! I've been taking care of my needs while still working on keeping up with the needs of others. Sometimes hard to mesh those two things together and keep them as even as is possible--but over the years, I've listened to your advice, and am making sure that I make me as important to please as I make others. (Hope that makes sense)

    Thank you!!!

    I miss keeping up with you and others on FB.

    TeresaL

    ReplyDelete