Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Once I slip away from doing something, I really do lose track of how long it's been that I've been missing, so I was, of course, surprised to find that it's really been quite a bit longer since I posted here. For that I apologize .... to you as well as to myself because this is something that I really do enjoy doing! I can use an excuse that we travel a lot and there isn't always a computer available, but that got taken care of at Christmas when Santa brought me a shiny new wireless laptop :) Now I have no excuse but laziness left and I hope that won't be used!

Wishing you and yours a wonderful year ahead. I'm always so excited by the end of one year and the start of another ... not because the year was so bad (well, sometimes it has been), but more because one never knows what adventures are coming in the weeks and months ahead! It's sort of like opening a brand new journal (and it's time to do that, too!!) with all those lovely blank pages just waiting to be filled! I hope that you look forward to what this year holds in store for you, and that everything is sparkly and wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment