Thursday, February 3, 2011

Books Read 2011

If any of you noticed, I've been off my blog since November when life got so crazy getting ready for the move, actually making the move, and finally recovering from the move!  Last night was the first time I actually sat on the computer feeling "normal" as I worked -- not just flying in and flying out!

However, I've been remiss in recording my books ready for the end of 2010 and the first month of 2011.  I can hardly remember the days that passed, never mind the books read, but I'll try to keep up better this month :)

So, have you read anything really good lately?  If you're a fan of Karen Marie Moning's "fever" series, her newest book was released on January 18 and is currently making the rounds of my family while I catch up on some other things. 

Reading is a good thing ... you can be anywhere and anyone you wish when you're in the middle of a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment