Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Land of the Living ...

.. and experiencing great loss. ...  Wow, it's been a long journey this past year while my best friend, companion, and love of my life fought cancer.  He passed over in November and needless to say, my pain and loss and sadness are deep. But I am working hard to fight through it all.


I moved into my house -- my own house --January 30.  Gee that packing was fun (NOT) but everything in my life is here -- including darling Jenny and Grandniece Sophie! -- I just can't yet find anything except the ladies, the cats, and Midge the Pug.  But day by day with the help of my little lists, it will get put in place.

I just read another blog where the wonderful owner (no, not Flylady who has helped me in the past heheh) has been posting weekly rooms to tackle! This sounded like a great approach since we are blending households.  My dear niece who has been my life-long precious friend actually left job and family to move from Dallas to Sarasota to be able to help me this past year.

My youngest brother came down 10 days ago for two weeks to help put things back together and set up shelving -- you know, all those guy things heheh so he's having fun in Florida and has helped physically, mentally, and emotionally.  Yes, Martha is still my hero, so I must say "It's a good thing!"

Good night! Hope to be back playing before too long :)

Linda (whew now in Florida!)... and experiencing great loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment