Tuesday, June 16, 2009

About Aging

Most of the time I forget or don't think about how old I am (59), but then there are days like today when I am reminded that 30 was a while ago! And moving a room of furniture around by myself is probably not a good idea. We both woke up with aches and pains (although he looked more like the Hunchback of Notre Dame than I did, definitely!). Even the kitties looked at us oddly as we sort of groaned our way downstairs for that elixir of life (coffee!) and settled ourselves on the porch. Ahhh there's a valid explanation out there -- it's going to rain! So, we're both a little achy in the joints because of the oncoming rain, and it has absolutely nothing to do with aging! That's my story and I'm sticking to it. My conclusion is that age is just a state of mind, not a state of body.

No comments:

Post a Comment