Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weighing In

My weigh-in this week wasn't as much fun as last week, but considering how much I didn't do the right things, it wasn't nearly as bad as I was afraid it was going to be. New stepdaughter and family arrived on Monday ... in the middle of the night Monday I was downstairs on the computer (not unusual) and somehow (I'm thinking alien influence) any time I opened my mouth I found an Oreo in it!!! Needless to say the next morning I had one bad sugar hangover. And that of course set me on the wrong road for the rest of the week. The positive thing for the week, though, is that I wasn't filling myself with sugar, just some bad carbs and not balancing my nutrition. It was a little challenging to stay on routine when it was way more fun to be playing with babies :) ... On to another week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment