Friday, July 30, 2010

Celebrating Cheesecake Day

July 30 is National Cheesecake Day, and the good folks at The Cheesecake Factory released their newest bit of yumm -- The Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake!!  Just the name had me salivating so I came up with an excuse to travel to Virginia Beach for a sampling of this goodness!!  Oh my!!  Chocolate (really, really wonderful chocolate) cake layered with peanut butter cheesecake and a layer of caramel ... the top has a layer of caramel, a sprinkling of peanuts, a layer of chocolate ganache and finally a bit of peanut butter mousse!!  Oh my!!  Since I can only eat about two bites of it at a time, this slice is destined to carry me through the weekend.

It's worth a trip to your closest Cheesecake Factory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment