Friday, July 16, 2010

What a Whirlwind!

Jenny and Sophie have been here for about a week and a half now and it's been sooooo much fun and almost non-stop!!  Beginning with our finger and toe decorating, to shopping for clothes, and then a craft store blitz (we love supporting our local shops!) ... then of course we have to have beach time and sewing time (we are making the CUTEST wallhanging!!)

We spent hours wandering around Busch Gardens in Williamsburg and getting on scary rides (I rode one of the roller coasters and it was the first time in 46 YEARS that I got on one of those durn things!)  Now I can go another 46 years without riding one!!  I'll scan the photo later but you can see the progression from the abandon and fearlessness of youth to the stark terror of age lol!!!  But it was great with the kids!

Today we're off to a water park -- another first for me!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're having fun, Linda! Looking forward to seeing you in the near future!

    ReplyDelete