Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's the Shoes ...

Today I packed and weighed and unpacked my suitcase three times ... How the airlines expects me to travel for over 3 weeks, with three formal occasions, not to mention the shoes required for that length of time, and keep it under 50 pounds is beyond me.  Size specifications were no problem -- both the bags easily met the measurements.  And Howard's suitcase comes in under 50 pounds (of course, some of his things are in my bigger bag), but no matter what I tried the bag was overweight.  What to remove?  Not that outfit, or those pants, or the three pink tops ... I finally gave up trying.  I'll pay the overweight charges.  But I think the airlines should take into consideration that I am almost 100 pounds lighter this year, so I'm really saving them money on fuel!  Maybe they will do a trade-off with me!!


But probably not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment