Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh baby ... it's cold outside!

My husband is tired of listening to me, so I'm turning to you ... I'm really tired of being cold! And I can't believe I'm cold to begin with! This is the winter chick! Fearless in the face of sub-freezing weather, never one to don a coat! Now I have to go buy heavy socks because I'm afraid my toes are going to have frost-bite before it gets warm again!

This week I said "enough" ... started looking at real estate in warmer places. New Orleans has some good houses, and I've found a few places I love in the Sarasota, Florida area. Other places we'll consider: Savannah, Georgia; Charleston, South Carolina; any place on the gulf side of Florida; Gulfport, Mississippi ... These are places we've visited and enjoyed and could see ourselves living.

If you've got suggestions, please send them this way. But hurry! I'm freezing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment